We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of this website.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, there is certain information that we will require from you in order to process your order (such as your name, delivery address, credit/debit card details, e-mail address and telephone number).
We will only pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of trading with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our couriers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery). We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card details or any other personal information to any unrelated third party.
WE WILL NEVER SEND AN EMAIL OR TELEPHONE YOU TO ASK FOR YOUR SECURITY INFORMATION OR LOG ON DETAILS.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on line over the internet. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We will not be held responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails:
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to other areas of the site. For instance you may wish to receive our newsletter or enter competitions. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, style interests etc. This will help us to target our marketing in a way we feel would be of specific interest to you. We may, from time to time, send with your ordered products, inserts advertising the goods or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal data to these third party companies.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us you have the option of ‘opting out’. Clear instructions on how to opt out of each area will be detailed specifically (for instance at the bottom of our e-newsletter your will have the option ‘To unsubscribe form our emails click here’). Alternatively, please let us know in writing.
Maryam Faisal Ltd, Unit no. 99, Bradford Plaza, Leeds Old Road, Thornbury, Bradford, United Kingdom, BD3 8JW